Get more out of your preventative maintenance routines.
The EXP-800 combines Midtronics core EXP technology enhancements for battery and electrical system diagnostics with additional program management features, creating a new standard for battery and electrical preventative maintenance.
Dynamic Conductance Battery Testing Technology
- Combines direct temperature measurement with deep scan technology to improve accuracy and decisiveness
- Advanced preventative maintenance algorithms for identifying batteries as they approach end-of-life
Advanced electrical system diagnostics featuring Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) creates a digitized picture of the measured alternator output voltage to evaluate the spectral content of the signal.
- This patented analysis technology is used to analyze the amplitude level and frequency of the diode ripple pattern for improved accuracy and identification of open or shorted diodes and open phase conditions, (multiple diode failure or winding problems)
Program Management Tools
- Password-protected Administrative Mode
- User ID system to help drive and manage product use
- Enhanced counters report testing data including lifetime use, results dispersion battery tests vs. full system tests, and number of tests by user
- Help functions for troubleshooting and service information