The Cool Smoke® HP is the next generation of diagnostic leak detection for forced induction gasoline and diesel engines.
- The Cool Smoke® HP delivers market-leading ease of use, reliability and leak detection.
- The Cool Smoke® HP delivers dense smoke across its entire operating range of 0-60 psi unlike competitive products that must reduce smoke output at higher pressures due to limitations in their technologies
- Cool Smoke® HP’s advanced 3.5 inch multicolour digital LCD display, integrated software and Bluetooth® capability makes it easier and simpler to use. The system’s software is application compatible and in the future can be controlled and updated from a mobile device.
- The lightweight product design makes the Cool Smoke® HP easy to handle.
- UV dye is critical in high-pressure leak detection providing the operator an effective way to identify the leaks and their exact sources.
- The Cool Smoke® HP operates on 12 or 24 volt DC, is not polarity sensitive and draws minimal current. Smoke is produced without heat, making it safer, more reliable and more energy efficient than competitive models.
- Customer configurable settings include multiple languages and units of measure.
- Multiple adapter configurations ensure the ability to connect to any automotive induction system component.
- The Cool Smoke® HP comes with a state of the art UV Phazer™ Black UV leak detection light, a high intensity visible light, 4 fl oz fluid refill, adapter kit and smoke wand. Optional adapters also available.